Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisoner abuse ?
now i'm not anti muslem , anti jewish , anti any non cult religion or nationality , heck , america was founded and continues to grow because of our diverse backgrounds .if you have ever been to southwest detroit , you know my old stomping grounds , it's as mixed as you can get when it comes to varied cultures . but we as a county lead the way in helping these other countrys out in time of need . and you know what , the charity always starts with us , americans !

a few trillion dollers here , a few billion dollers there , medical aid here , disaster relief there , and then theres the drawing the line with our troops when things look thier darkest for some countrys .

our thanks in return ? our flag burned , our people murdered and draged thru the streets being kicked and spit upon , and hung up on a bridge as a trophy . were the bad guys when we don't give them everything they want . well it's high time these other countrys find out we don't run a welfare office for the rest of the world . they want a better country to live in , then start pulling up on their own bootstraps and get to getting the job started first , then we'll talk about aid . my pocket only go so deep and i'm tierd of digging into them and getting a knife in the back as a thank you in return .

i for one will not be embarased for being part of one of the richest and most powerfull country history has ever known , we worked , studyed and fought hard to be where we are today . our soldiers blood has been spilt on every corner of the world to make things better for all on a global scale . now we are sending our jobs to other countrys . we do alot for this corner of the universe , when's enough , enough ?

what country has ever sent the united states financial aid ?

for all those countrys demanding a apoligy and saying we were wrong to put a end to a jerk that promoted and supported terorist groups , put your record up against ours , let's see who has helped who out and start with your apoligies first .you jack america around , don't call foul when we drop the hammer on you . you need help . don't hinder us by throwing stones while were cleaning up your mess . don't like the way we play ball ? then you step up to the plate and take your bats first , otherwise shut up and sit on the poarch and nurse with the puppys while the big dog takes care of business .
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Prisoner abuse ? - by lonehunter - 05-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Re: [lonehunter] Prisoner abuse ? - by BEARCLAW - 05-09-2004, 12:13 AM
Re: [BEARCLAW] Prisoner abuse ? - by lonehunter - 05-09-2004, 05:05 AM
Re: [lonehunter] Prisoner abuse ? - by gdn443 - 05-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Re: [gdn443] Prisoner abuse ? - by lonehunter - 05-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Re: [lonehunter] Prisoner abuse ? - by fyshrmn - 05-09-2004, 02:05 AM
Re: [lonehunter] Prisoner abuse ? - by bassass - 05-09-2004, 11:59 PM