Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper fishing contest at Willard
I agree this has turned into a contest of complaints. It makes we wonder what will happen when we get to the check in. I thought better of the guys on this site before I read some of these post tonight. One thing I learned last year when BLM and I was sending PMs back and forth, miss understandings happen very easy when people are sending post or E mails or PMs back and forth. The best thing to do is step back take a breath, then ask if what you read, is the same as what the person that sent the message, meant to say(if that makes any scents). Some time we read messages wrong and before you know it feeling get hurt.
Ok everyone, lets get one last head count, for anyone that is thinking about dropping out, now is the time to do it, for those that what to get out there and have some fun fishing, chime in and let me know also, thanks. WH2
On a lighter note Predator is sending some BFT prizes and the banner, so there will be a few contestants getting some prizes. One thing that will need to change is the rule about only members on the teams. Norm informed my that several teams have non members on their team, I had thought the father and son teams and others were members but I guess not all are. I'll change that rule to say, there must be at least one member of BFT on each team. WH2
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [fishinfool] Wiper fishing contest at Willard - by wiperhunter2 - 05-11-2004, 06:22 AM