Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CISCO ARE RUNNING AT BEAR LAKE plus B.L. fishing report and access conditions
[Wink] FYI:

We do have several dipnets here at our store in Garden City. We are located right out of the mouth of Logan Canyon in "Raspberry Square". We also have whatever else that you might have left behind or that you might need. Ciscos are not in hot and heavy but should get better and better. Action from the boat is hot but launching conditions are not. [Sad] Also - There is another place to launch your boat near Blue Water Beach. I am not sure how parking will be down there, I am sure they only plowed out as much as they needed to get themselves down there. If there is anyone interested in donating a little cash to the pot I could get someone to open it up a little more. If your not familiar with Blue Water, it is only about 300-400 yards from the Rock Pile. Let me know and I will see what I can do!

We are open in our store from 9am - 5pm. If there was any interest I would get here earlier......let me know!

[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [KokaneeReaper] CISCO ARE RUNNING AT BEAR LAKE plus B.L. fishing report and access conditions - by Pugstones - 01-18-2005, 11:14 PM