Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Poker Tournament Results?
Mike,
I don't know who was holding the first position but, powderammo was holding the 2nd and I was holding a strong 3rd. I was having a great time and fully enjoyed the game and chat. It might have gotten cut short from a technical problem but all in all I had a great time. The only problem with a new game I see is I will have to change my stratigie for the new game. I Would like the game to restart where it got stoped but I do not beleave it will be possable. I do want to see the registation limmited to the previus registered users.I think that UB was wrong when they increased the seat count from 200 to 300 when they opened the registration! I have no problem with the players that got the boot early in the game to replay in the new tourny. I do have a strong objection to new players and to reregistering the users that did not make the first tourney even though they had registered. To be fair to all it is best to only have the registered users that made the table call play in the replacement tourny.
In the time I have used the UB site it has gone through many changes and almost all have ben great improuvements. This problem with the tourny is a miner mishap as with all sites on the net, IT HAPPENS!!!
It, in no way, will affect my feelings about UB or The Great BFT Site! They both are great and are used by me every day!
The friendship and Knolage I have recieved from both sites will continue to grow every day.
I now have said my comments and am ready for the Poker game to begin!!![Wink]AGAIN!!!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
BFT Poker Tournament Results? - by theangler - 10-31-2002, 02:41 AM
Re: [theangler] BFT Poker Tournament Results? - by ssor - 10-31-2002, 04:06 PM