Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockperchless!
TD...I know you have molds for all sorts of special jigs, but we need a real special one right now...cause I found the magic bait.

The reason you didn't catch any trout today was becasuse you were not using the right bait.

I kept a nice fat 18 inch trout with a big belly, so after I got home I decided to fillet him out...and check out the stomach contents ... cause this fish was really heavy for it's size.

First let me tell you what I didn't find in the stomach contents. I didn't find...zooplankton, crawfish, worms, insects, mosquito's, mayflies, wax worms, meal worm, cheese balls, marshmallows, or even minnows...what I did find was a gullet bulging full of rocks.

Black rocks the same shape and size of marbles...resembling the same size and shape of a large fresh water snail. And lo and behold... I have discovered a conspiracy.

Yes fishing BFT'rs....we are in the mist of a clandestine operation.
In years past...unscrupleous fishermen would pack their catches with rocks or lead in order to make their fish heavier for the record books...so my theory is as follows:

The Rainbow trout...raised and nutured in the conclaves of DWR hatcheries have been brainwashed and trained in subversion tactics.

They have been instructed to perform a self sacrificing manueuver to manipulate the scales of unwitting fishermen. This deception is carried out by these well trained, hand reared, specialized Commando Rainbow Trout (a new species) that have been planted in Rockport. This is an experiment that is being watched carefully by TPTB. A 9 inch Rockport Trout will weigh 2 lbs...and if this conspiracy is successful ... unsusecting trout around the state will be forced to comply and eat rocks.

So...TD...your mission if you choose to accept it ... will be to develop for BFT a prototype rocklure or rockfly...not to be Confused with a flying rock...which is used to test the thickness of the ice of said waters. You will be contacted again...

This transmission will self-destruct in 30 seconds...

[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Rockperchless! - by WalleyeWiper - 12-23-2005, 06:58 PM
Re: [WalleyeWiper] Rockperchless! - by TubeDude - 12-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Rockperchless! - by bassrods - 12-23-2005, 11:51 PM
Re: [bassrods] Rockperchless! - by TubeDude - 12-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Rockperchless! - by Bigcat - 12-24-2005, 02:15 AM
Re: [WalleyeWiper] Rockperchless! - by Chester - 12-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Re: [Chester] Rockperchless! - by Hellsangler69 - 12-24-2005, 05:38 AM
Re: [DKStroutfitter] Rockperchless! - by CBR - 12-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Re: [CBR] Rockperchless! - by CROSSINEYES - 12-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Re: [CROSSINEYES] Rockperchless! - by CBR - 12-23-2005, 10:55 PM