Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your moderator has lost it
[cool][#0000ff]That's okay, my brother. We know you well enough by now to grant those little dispensations of overlooking your penchant for failing to log back in after "dumping your cookies".[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]No, it will not be long. In fact, that whole area was open water two days ago. But, the nighttime temps dropped low enough to refreeze it.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]"DESPERATE TUBERS"? Now, there is an idea. Not a good one, but still an idea. I don't know how many other wackos there are out there in "tuberville", but I could certainly contribute some doozy stories. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Ice breaking is something I have done before, so that 'twern't nuttin'. I have tubed heavy surf in the ocean, floated down nasty rapids, launched and beached off big ragged rocks, rapelled down the sides of rock quarry walls to fish the ponds below, dragged my tube across hundreds of yards of deep snow to be able to launch in open water, fought my way out of raging tidal currents in Mexico, fended off amorous sea turtles and sea lions, etc. Oh yeah, I have also been towed around by big catfish, sturgeon, salmon, stripers, stingrays and sharks.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Desperate? NO. Fishing without all the lures in my tacklebox? MAYBE.[/#0000ff]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Your moderator has lost it - by TubeDude - 02-09-2006, 01:08 AM