Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everybodies Got One!! What's yours?
I'd also wear my BFT shirt on a more regular occasion, however, the color black and 100 degree weather just doesn't work for me. LOL What I really want is a white or Cacky colored BFT hat, but that will have to wait I suppose. I'll have another little one in the next few days, and I may need the extra money. [cool]

The only thing about getting a new hat is the special care needed in breaking it in properly. I'd still have to wear my good luck hat, and just take it along for the time being; switching hats for pictures and what not. Then, after a while riding on the boat, and being subject to the elements, I may wear it during the actual process of catching the fish, but not too often; don't want to rush into the relationship. After landing a few fish in the hat, it's then ready to be worn for a while, but before it can be worn the entire trip, it must be dunked and worn in both fresh and saltwater, have been worn while catching a fish in both fresh and saltwater, and have been worn during a swim when I forgot and left my wallet in my pocket in both fresh and saltwater. Once all those things are completed, the hat is ready. [Tongue]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [cat_man] Everybodies Got One!! What's yours? - by Tarpon4me - 05-12-2006, 01:47 AM