Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing is always good
[size 3]I can get around with the fishmaster and I'm going to get those flippers. Those fins are just fine as I didn't need to get far to fish as they are all over. Before I do I would like to know which one and who sells those. I would be using gym shoes. Son has his on the gym shoes and loves it, moves as far as he wants.[/size]
[size 3]Yesterday I was at my sister's for dinner with our brother and talked about the tubing. She says still has the flippers from our dad and hers when they were snorkeling back then on their travels. Hasn't used them in years (more like 30) and she says I could take them. It was dark out and we went in the barn, lights weren't working or couldn't find the switch or we didn't want to put our hands in the webs everywhere..... she found the feel of the handle and handed it to me and I felt that I had shushed a fat big spider yuck! Took it to my truck and stopped and thought for a sec and put them in the back of the pickup truck. I didn't want any more "bugs" crawling up on me inside of my truck! She laughed and knew what I was thinking![/size]
[size 3]This morning I got up and took a look at them sure enough there were lots of old spider webs all over it and I noticed it being "dried out" from being in the barn all those years of heat and freezing seasons. Going to toss it out and son says not yet let use them and for fun and see.[/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Fishing is always good - by TubeDude - 07-07-2006, 11:42 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Fishing is always good - by zonker - 07-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Fishing is always good - by DanL - 07-08-2006, 03:38 AM
Re: [DanL] Fishing is always good - by zonker - 07-08-2006, 04:31 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Fishing is always good - by DanL - 07-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Re: [DanL] Fishing is always good - by TubeBabe - 07-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Re: [TubeBabe] Fishing is always good - by zonker - 07-09-2006, 03:37 AM
Re: [TubeBabe] Fishing is always good - by DanL - 07-09-2006, 04:27 AM
Re: [DanL] Fishing is always good - by TubeDude - 07-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Fishing is always good - by Bluegillman - 07-09-2006, 02:14 PM