Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Cat Vs SFC . which one?
[black][size 3]Hey TubeDude,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Ya know, I keep hearing that the difference between the FC4 and SFC is mostly the foam vs. inflateable seat(I know there are some others as well). [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]When I got my tube, I didn't know anything about tubes, and I really didn't shop around and look at float tube features or anything. I had just heard that Outcast made good ones. And, because of the obvious advantages I could conjure up in my mind of a tube over my old heavy pontoon boat, I could see a real use for a float tube. I liked the fact that the FC4 was really light weight and portable. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Here's the odd thing; I must have the only FC4 on the planet that has an inflatable seat. I've not had any problem with it in all of the years that I have had it, so there is complaint on my part about it. But either I got the el-supremo odd-ball of Outcast, or at one time(way back when I got mine) it must have either been an option, or Outcast decided for some reason to go with the foam seats on the FC4. Then again, I've also never seen another grey FC4 like mine either. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Do you know anything about this ? Did I get a prototype that escaped into the world of retail somehow ? [/size][/black]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Fat Cat Vs SFC . which one? - by WeeHooker - 09-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Fat Cat Vs SFC . which one? - by Fishhound - 09-06-2006, 12:01 PM