Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Cat Vs SFC . which one?
Fishhound, if you got the Deluxe FC4 for under a $100, you should turn yourself in. That's about 1/2 price and near robbery. Heck, I'd loose some weight and buy one for myself at that price![sly]

TD, as you explain, and I have recently learned ( mostly at riverwire.coms FC review)_there are currently 2 series of CAT tubes in the Outcast line up. The fishcat 4 and fishcat 4 deluxe are same except for the mentioned air filled seat and price. Then there is the larger, fancier Fat Cat and Super Fat Cat ( same comment applies.) However, in my research, I got somewhat Confused if looking at older reviews and posts. It seems that when they had the Fat Cat 66 /66S model names, there was no inflatable seats yet they still called what appears to be todays foam seated Fat cat the "super fat cat". Not real relevant right now but do you know if they had only two tubes ( like todays FishC4 and FatC)a few years back and what they were called? It almost sounds like todays FC4 was called the origonal FatC and todays Fat Cat was the Super Fat Cat. ( Refering to it's size?)
Anyway, Great tube but a confusing model line up.[unsure]

In any case, the deed is done. After much tossing and trning over the ODC 420/FC/SFC decision, I pulled the trigger and ordered a spanking new Fat Cat ( Mustard, foam seat, NIB, $239 delivered) today. Thanks for your patience and help!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Fat Cat Vs SFC . which one? - by WeeHooker - 09-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Re: [Fishhound] Fat Cat Vs SFC . which one? - by WeeHooker - 09-06-2006, 02:50 PM