Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So with Spring..........
Heres my checklist:

Drain all the gas from the auger and sleds and remove and clean the plugs, next use a rust preventive all over and in the cylinders, I use Breakfree.

Put the sleds up and treat the tracks with a preservititve, oil all the rollers with a silicon based spray. Don't leave them on the trailer or concrete since the moisture will rot the tracks and and the wood will absorb all the rust inhibitor. I use wood blocks under the back end and put the skis on plastic sheeting.

Clean all the dead wax and meal worms out of the bottom of the pull behinds, collect all the left over jig heads, splitshot, jig bodies, ect..put them back in the tackle box.

Check on Llama prices to see if you can afford them yet. My house will be ready in May, you can keep them there. I have a 3 horse slant and will even haul them over for you.

Buy a fly rod and a book on insects so I know what the hell you guys will be talking about come April. I have waders but they are covered with a layer of really thick grey Salt Lake mud. Are they O.K. or do I have to buy a pair of $600.00 Dave Scadden signature series?

Buy a boat so I have something intelligent to add to this forum next year instead of just posting something in an attempt to get to 100 before ice fishing ends.

IFG

Messages In This Thread
So with Spring.......... - by Teroy - 02-17-2003, 02:59 AM
Re: [Teroy] So with Spring.......... - by IceFishingGod - 02-19-2003, 09:52 AM