Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Fish-N-Feed dutch oven dinner at Willard
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]He guys and gals,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I see the checks are starting to pour in to the "Old Coot" mail box. That's good cause I was getting kind of worried that maybe the truth had gotten out about my cooking!! Anyways, send in your money for your dinner and bring a friend. I think it will be great fun.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]My work is sending me off to D.C. for a week so I'll check the mail box again as soon as I get back. And while I'm gone, I won't have access to the Net so I'll have to do a bit of catching up when I get home. Humm ... maybe I could get on the Net at a library if I could find one some evening.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]From the reports I have been reading, I see that Willard wipers have been a little tight lipped this spring. There's a good reason for that. Those wipers are waiting for the May 3rd Fish-N-Feed. I think they are planning on putting on quite a show that day. [crazy] [crazy][/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Old_Coot] BFT Fish-N-Feed dutch oven dinner at Willard - by Old_Coot - 04-21-2003, 09:57 AM