Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Pics from Today
[reply]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Z, this is why we prefer to have pics attached to posts, rather than copied and pasted from a photobucket. Your pics have disappeared from your post...making the post much less valuable in the archives for others who want to refer back to it in the future.[/#0000ff] [/reply]

[cool]I hear ya.

I've always used my personal space, not photobucket for such pics. Some time back I changed providers but for nearly 2 years I've kept the old account open at a personal monthly cost because I had so many Bigfish pics linked to it. Finally I cancelled it for financial reasons and the links died. Couldn't keep paying for two accounts. Before I cancelled it I went back through some of my old posts and tried to update them but the time factor soon overwhelmed me.

Now we can upload them to Big Fish and include them in the text of the post. If I recall properly (and my memory is a bit fuzzy here) we didn't have that function before (or maybe I didn't realize it.) If they were included inline we had to put them somewhere else.

Sorry 'bout the old posts. I held onto them for a long time to avoid this very thing. Rest assured that I'll always upload them to the Bigfish server before including them inline as I have been doing for awhile now. I hate broken links, too - especially when they're mine.

z~
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Fish Pics from Today - by zonker - 01-07-2006, 06:52 AM
Re: [zonker] Fish Pics from Today - by ATFISHING - 01-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Re: [zonker] Fish Pics from Today - by TubeDude - 01-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Fish Pics from Today - by zonker - 01-09-2006, 12:54 AM
Re: [zonker] Fish Pics from Today - by tubeN2 - 01-09-2006, 01:39 AM
Re: [zonker] Fish Pics from Today - by TubeDude - 03-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Fish Pics from Today - by zonker - 03-03-2008, 06:40 AM