Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAT CATS FROM A FAT CAT
[Smile]My first experience with the Fat Cat was everything I could have hoped for! Of course, TubeDude had been using his for a while, so I had a pretty good idea what to expect. The single, most positive feature is having the two large pockets in which to keep the many things necessary for a thoroughly enjoyable day on the water. Secondly, having the stability of the rigid seat riding up so much higher on the water is definitely a step up. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smaller, shorter apron and the way it is attached to the craft. But, I bet with a little brain power and the help of TubeDude, we can make a few modifications that will greatly enhance it's utility. We have added a sturdy web belt to the underside of the craft that allows us to be able to carry it having the belt fit over our foreheads (like a backpack tumpline). The fact that I had the opportunity to check it out by catching the three different sized cats (and a couple of yellow bass), makes me want to get back out right away. I just hope that "Dude" doesn't go out and catch all the big ones while I'm away visiting family this weekend!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
FAT CATS FROM A FAT CAT - by TubeDude - 04-22-2003, 11:49 AM
Re: [TubeDude] FAT CATS FROM A FAT CAT - by road - 04-22-2003, 05:06 PM
Re: [TubeDude] FAT CATS FROM A FAT CAT - by TubeBabe - 04-23-2003, 11:33 AM