Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard with the Cubbies ... 6-20-08
Dear Ralph and Steve,

Thank you for taking my son on this fishing outing at Willard Bay! I appreciate so much that you would give so freely of your time, your boat, and your fishing expertise so these boys can have an adventure they will always remember.

Thank you, too, for taking the pictures and posting them. I was able to save the pictures to my computer and the text to Luke’s memorabilia folder. It is so thoughtful of you to share the experience with us families, that we can share in the fun and excitement of that day on the lake.

Luke was so happy to have caught a fish! He came home with a HUGE grin on his face and a sporting a zip-lock bag of "fish meat" as he called it (walleye), which he was very proud of. Luke and I cooked it for lunch the next day, and it was fabulous! Yum – I love fish anyway, but this fish was particularly delicious.

Luke and I read through the post together and enjoyed the pictures. It is fun to hear him talk about the fishing trip. It was a unique, neat experience for him and I appreciate so much that you and Steve took these Cubs fishing.

Thank You!

CubbieMom
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Old_Coot] Willard with the Cubbies ... 6-20-08 - by CubbieMom - 07-01-2008, 12:14 AM