Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ode to Sturgeonkid and Tube Dude
[cool]A-A-A-L-L-L-L-RIGHT. Now, if we could only train you to bring all he right gear. Ha Ha. At least you brought your tackle. I went off on a sneak away trip one afternoon. Drove an hour to get to my lake. weather was great, I could see fish just offshore. Conditions were just right for a killer trip. Except I had left my lure boxes on my work bench at home. That was a long and mad-at-myself ride home. Didn't get away again for about 2 weeks. A long two weeks.

The longest journey begins with the first step. Hopefully that first largie will be the first of many...and the smallest you ever catch, although that is not likely. But, no matter how big or small, all bass must be earned, and all give the pleasure of knowing you DID earn them.

Looks like you got your Cuda set up well. How did it work, and are you happy with it? I suspect that you will want to take it on some deeper waters to put it through its paces before rendering a final verdict. I'm using the heck out of my 168...and it works great. (poetic)

How's the new house coming along? Got the boxes all unpacked...or was that fishing excursion just a brain broom to restore your sanity in between move-in chores?

Oh yeah, I found a "mascot" for ya. I drew in the spinning rod, but the emu is cute. Figured a fishing rod was better than adding something like a Scud missile. People might not understand.

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage208500.gif]

TubeDude
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Ode to Sturgeonkid and Tube Dude - by EmuScud - 05-26-2003, 03:11 PM
Re: [EmuScud] Ode to Sturgeonkid and Tube Dude - by TubeDude - 05-26-2003, 04:30 PM