Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILLOW POND
once people find out the cats are in there.......it will ALWAYS BE BUSY. and the Sad thing is how many dont make it back in the pond.

I was there once last year fishing right by the little walk out and I was catching a ton of cats...big ones to. I threw everyone back cept one for a friend for his weekend bbq. Between me and my friend we caught and released 30 + cats. and people around us was getting mad telling us to give them to them. NOPE catch your own fish. Danzilla had a problem like that at midas one time last year to.

The whole reason I broght this up is cause in the 2 or 3 hours I was there I started counting the cats that was leaving (just the stringers that was carried out by peolpe walking by me) and there was over 200 cats taken out of there pond in the time I was there. Not including the people on the other side and that did not walk by me. Pretty Sad. I have no problem with people keeping some fish but this is after all a PARK and the big thing with urban fishing is to take the kids and get them started.

as pred says.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE practice Selactive harvest. Thanks.

Hope no offence was taken by anyoneby this.....or my bad spelling [Tongue]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
WILLOW POND - by BRANDO - 05-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Re: [BRANDO] WILLOW POND - by FishFearMe - 05-29-2003, 05:05 PM
Re: [FishFearMe] WILLOW POND - by BRANDO - 05-29-2003, 05:32 PM
Re: [BRANDO] WILLOW POND - by FishFearMe - 05-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Re: [BRANDO] WILLOW POND - by polokid - 05-29-2003, 06:35 PM
Re: [polokid] WILLOW POND - by FishFearMe - 05-29-2003, 06:57 PM
Re: [FishFearMe] WILLOW POND - by Xman - 05-30-2003, 12:51 AM