Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many thanx Old Coot - BUUURRRRP!!!
FB2 and i would like to extend our heart felt thanks for all the work you and your crew did. The food was great (slightly cajun ....... was the right touch). Those beans, those beans, now there's a recipe I would love to have. Why they propelled me around the cove for hours <big Smile>.

Now we didn't catch any wipers ..... we didn't catch any walleyes ..... heck we didn't even catch any carp! But both FB2 and I lost count on how many cats we caught. FB2 caught his first ever carppie and a nice one at that. So now he can cross it off his list of fish to catch (yeah right he had so much fun catching it I see another trip for them). It was nice to meet you all a special thanks to nomoose and his mrs for their kindness and life saving drinks while we were floating. We still need to plan (replan) a dinner on ice event. Maybe this year we could use some ice shacks as cook houses. <grins> Then the cooks could stay warm and dry and our food would be pipin hot. Just a thought.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Old_Coot] Many thanx Old Coot - BUUURRRRP!!! - by road - 06-01-2003, 03:16 PM