Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Utah Lake Cats 6-9-03
[cool]Every fishing trip is a good trip...regardless of how many or how big the fish are. Sounds like you had enough enjoys to make it a special trip. GOOD.

On posting the pics, you need to be able to upload them to a website first...either a free BFT site, or some other one. To be able to post them on our board, there has to be a "signature" on the picture that BFT can go to to keep the image up. Since this board does not have the option of adding attachments, copying and pasting from a website is your only option.

If you have the picture in digital form...less than 250 KB file size...you can send it to Teroy or BLM (moderators) and they can edit it in to your post. If you can't rouse them, and don't mind if it is in a separate post, email it to me and I will get it on the board for you. However, since I am not a moderator for this board, I can't put it in your original post.

For anyone who has not checked out the free website offered through BFT, you really should take a stab at it. If you just want it as a place to upload images and to post them, you don't have to set up a complete website. That can be pretty intimidating to HTML-challenged folks (me too).

Did you get the info I sent on the Arizona stuff?

TubeDude
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Utah Lake Cats 6-9-03 - by Shrimpboy - 06-10-2003, 07:38 AM
Re: [Shrimpboy] Report: Utah Lake Cats 6-9-03 - by TubeDude - 06-10-2003, 11:01 AM