Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crowley F.A.T.I.T Tourney
[size 2][size 1]The FATIT (FINEST ANNUAL TROUT INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT) was conducted June 7th and 8th weekend. 268 anglers fished Lake Crowley Friday and Saturday. Dave Appling the tourney director, awarded the big fish award to Jim Leonetti of Los Alamitos whose rainbow weighed in at 5.46 pounds. In second place was Jim Duncan of Seal Beach with a rainbow weighing 5.36 pounds and closely following for third place was a 5.32 pound rainbow caught by Ron Pawlacyk of Rossmoor.[/size]

[size 1]Special awards for the largest brown trout was won by first place finisher, David Buckman of Mammoth with a 4.80 pounder; second place was won by Rod Wilson from Fresno with a brown 3.80 pounds and in third place Georgie Sagen of Los Alamitos sporting a fish weighing 3.76 pounds.[/size]

[size 1]The total tean weight winners were Ron Kutzke, Temecula and teammate Will Pleas with a two day total of 28.62 pounds. (Only fish that weight 2 pounds or more qualify for the weigh in.) [/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator

Messages In This Thread
Crowley F.A.T.I.T Tourney - by gvanzant - 06-09-2003, 11:06 PM
Re: [JapanRon] Crowley F.A.T.I.T Tourney - by gvanzant - 06-11-2003, 11:40 PM
Re: [gvanzant] Crowley F.A.T.I.T Tourney Results - by theangler - 06-21-2003, 10:52 PM