Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY!
I have to tell you...THAT WAS BY FAR THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ HERE!! You need to be (if you're not already) an author. Write a book!! I'm serious!! That was the MOST visual story I have ever read on this site, or probably will ever read again here. You need to send that story to like Sports Afield or Outdoor Life or something. You'll get PAID for that one I'm SURE!
My GF and I both read it and SHE was laughing as hard as I did. She goes fishing with me ALL THE TIME and we have had a few "stories" too. Like the one at Strawberry where she buried a hook, size 2, PAST THE BEND up to the shank, in her finger! We were using Pop Gear and worms and I tie a type of worm harness with two hooks. She caught a fish and as it was flopping around on the floor, with her trying to get the hook out, it BURIED one of the hooks in her finger. Lucky for her I had watched Bill Dance pull a hook out of his hand using fishing line and was able to remove it...with her saying all the time " Just leave it in, it'll fester it's way out soon enough" HAHHAHAHHAAA....NOT!!! The trouble was that it is suppose to come out on the first pull to make it as painless as possible...but I was only able to get it out to the barb on the FIRST PULL...took a second one to get the barb out!! (she still like to fish TOO!! WOW WHAT A WOMAN!! She will NOT take a hook out of a flopping fish now without using my Leatherman) ps: I have never had a hood buried in me....KNOCK ON WOOD!
You made me think of two things:
1. I just put 2 new downriggers on my boat and she doesn't know how to run the boat all that well - Instructions will FOLLOW!
2. I have no wire cutters to rid the boat of that pesky steel wire when it hangs, and to set the drag on it...that's 3 but I'm NOT editting....
You did not FINISH the story tho'.... did she have a good time?? LOL
EXCELLENT STORY!! Do some more PLEASE!??
I nominate you for the most humorous story on BFT EVER!! Hope you win a prize!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by pezvela - 06-26-2009, 04:55 AM
Re: [pezvela] STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by ScottyP - 06-26-2009, 06:05 AM
Re: [pezvela] STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by kochanut - 06-26-2009, 10:05 AM
Re: STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by kentofnsl - 07-23-2011, 03:22 AM
Re: [kentofnsl] STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by Bamit - 07-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Re: [Bamit] STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by pezvela - 07-26-2011, 10:25 PM
Re: [pezvela] STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by onehun - 06-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Re: [pezvela] STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by sewfish - 06-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Re: [pezvela] STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by GottaBite - 06-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Re: [pezvela] STRAWBERRY. NICE DAY! - by kochanut - 06-26-2009, 05:34 PM