Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weber this morning.....
hooker hooker hooker i told ya when you kept that big boy it wasnt the thing to do. member when i told ya skiippper caught 2 like that back to back.and he turned em loose.guess what the berry has a ton of right know? yep yer right chubs my daughter and her beloved were over fishing of the bank last sunday and all they caught was big chubs.them big old fish were put in there for the purpose.of keeping the chubs in check,it aint just you its the peaple coming out of thre with stringer full of 18 inchers.but before the become carnivors they have to get big.i apolgized to you in the past on keeping that big boy,but i really think you have over steped your territory on callling cat man out.tube tuder gave hi, a little constuctive crtic on his handling of them bad browns and he took it like a man. them are sheds you have in your avitor if you want to see real mounts give me a call ill give you atour of the mortouary.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
weber this morning..... - by Utcatman - 07-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Re: [actionj] weber this morning..... - by orvy - 07-31-2009, 01:59 PM
Re: [HookJaw_Brimhall] weber this morning..... - by BigBuck3333 - 08-01-2009, 02:55 AM