Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REVIEW: Mares Plana Avanti Fins
[cool]Happy you like the fins. Sorry about the toenail. Those things are painful. Tests your determination to go out and have fun. Right?

You may have overgunned on the fins. I wear a size 13 shoe and the XL fins are almost too large on me, unless I am wearing neoprenes or ultralights with a couple of extra layers. If you do decide they are too large, you may be able to exchange them. If not, find someone who wears larger fins and get them to buy yours so you can get a set of smaller ones. If they are too big and too loose, you have a better (worse) chance of losing one while on the water. That really is a bummer.

As soon as I know for sure what my schedule will be for the Utah trip...if we are able to pull it off, I will work out a "dance card" so that I can get to meet and hopefully fish with as many BFTers as possible. We had also talked about finding someplace we could get together on a weekday evening and I could make up a big batch of my world famous fish chowder.

Good luck on that toe. If it doesn't shape up, you might need to stick it in the mouth of a mad tiger muskie and let him take care of it for ya.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
REVIEW: Mares Plana Avanti Fins - by TubeDude - 06-07-2003, 07:59 PM
Re: [Hellsangler69] REVIEW: Mares Plana Avanti Fins - by TubeDude - 06-29-2003, 07:53 PM