Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uinta Trout via the sled
Thanks guys, and yes it was a blast!! Probably one of the best rides that we have taken this year on the sleds. I couldn't tell you how long it took cause we kept stopping to watch the sun come up in the trees and to talk about future sled/fishing trips up in that area. We unloaded the sleds and took off around 6am and we were fishing by 7:15ish. We probably could have made it sooner but there was just to much to stop and see on the way in......beautiful ride.
When we got up there it was COLD!!! And I mean flat out, bust out the north pole parkas cold. And the fish did not seem to mind a bit cause they were biting from the get go. BUT as the day drew on either it warmed up or I just got numb to the cold cause at about 10 or 11 it seemed to warm up a good bit. That just made the ride out a little harder, the sleds would go through powder then hit hard snow then hit soft almost slush, it was a good ride though.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Uinta Trout via the sled - by 5wtrod - 02-12-2010, 05:57 AM
Re: [5wtrod] Uinta Trout via the sled - by wiggy - 02-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Re: [justaguyinutah] Uinta Trout via the sled - by 5wtrod - 02-13-2010, 05:43 AM