Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over-inflation issues
Good info, TD. I also use the smaller pump in your picture which is black when purchased at Big Lots.

I am still looking for something that can be easily used on the fly and can be done with only one hand. So I am looking into adapting a large bulb similar to those used for blood pressure cuffs. The volume output would be low but so is the squeezing effort. So it could only be used for topping off. Inflatable seats maybe could be quickly adjusted while on the water. Anyway, just an idea. Let you know if it works out.

Pon

[quote TubeDude][quote WeeFolk][font "Times New Roman"]Is there a small hand pump available, that will fit in the storage pockets, that can be taken out with you? I’ve looked around and everything I’ve found is BIG, or bigger than I’d like/[/font][/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]I used to carry a small red pump I got at Wally World for about $7. It was not good enough to use for full inflation on all trips but it was a good size to stuff behind the seat. Just be sure to keep it in a waterproof bag because otherwise it will get water inside. Of course the K pumps are so much better...but pricier too.[/#0000ff]
[/quote]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Over-inflation issues - by Bozwell - 06-14-2010, 12:40 AM
Re: [Bozwell] Over-inflation issues - by TubeDude - 06-14-2010, 12:59 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Over-inflation issues - by WeeFolk - 06-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Re: [WeeFolk] Over-inflation issues - by TubeDude - 06-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Over-inflation issues - by pontoonman - 06-14-2010, 05:21 PM