Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
silverwood
[left]Whats up? I went to silverwood twice this week and it has been awhile since I have posted on it . My buddies and I went last tuesday on the back side of the lake (around the dam) . Conditions were sweet , we caught 9 stripers on anchovies . I would say that 5 out of the nine were good pan size fish . All nine were caught within a three hour period (7pm to 10pm) . Check it out if you get the chance , it will only get better as the weather starts to cool down . I went again this morning in my float tube . The gates open at six and I was able to go out in board shorts and fins , it was nice with the water temp around 73 . I caught three small stripers on a 2 1/2 inch Pinsminnow (chrome) . There was tons of shad in the water , and the largemouth werent bitting . I was with two other guys and they both were hooking up on cats in the deeper water on nightcrawlers , they were around 2 to 3 pounds . [/left] [left] check it out and good luck . [/left] [left] Kzilla[/left] [left] [/left] [left] [/left]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
silverwood - by kzilla02 - 08-11-2003, 02:41 AM
Re: [kzilla02] silverwood - by JapanRon - 08-11-2003, 04:45 AM
Re: [JapanRon] silverwood - by DH_tubinjoe - 08-11-2003, 07:29 AM