Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvation Sneak Attack 9-7-10
Now that would have made an impressive photo - flipping out and flippin' fin - FREEEEEEDOOOM!!! (I can hear it, just like Mel Gibson in Braveheart!)

So next week you'll have fashioned a PVC lid to cover that basket, no? Did you see him flop away in your rear-view mirror?!

I did not brave the crowds and head there over labor day weekend. But I did get some fishn in. I'm always impressed by how plump and healthy looking those perch are. And I'm still thinnin' before the snow flies I gotta try that water....

The Mrs was wanting some honey-dos done before she'd let me run off with the boy on Monday to chase cats. Don't think she meant it as one, but I took it as a compliment when she complained that we had TOO much fish in the house!

Smoked Wiper tacos from Friday, then some kitty-crunchies fried up last night. Gotta get my Omega-3s man!
Thanks for the post, story, and photos - again. I get the feeling you must like Starvation a little?
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Starvation Sneak Attack 9-7-10 - by TubeDude - 09-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Re: [lavaman] Starvation Sneak Attack 9-7-10 - by CoyoteSpinner - 09-08-2010, 05:33 PM