Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for help with installation hds 10 lowrance
If you are just looking to have them installed then take it to lees marine in Hyrum. He is by far the most knowlegable and honest boat mechanic around. He will treat you good and you know the price you are getting is fair and honest. Its a drive for most people, but well worth it. If you spent that much you might as well get the sonic hub too, installing on my boat now, freakin awsome! Oh.... and a quick look on the website just confirmed what I was thinking. Walk outside, unplug old Lowrances, plug in HDSs. They come with the EXACT same transducers and power cables. Trust me, just go to Lowrances website and look at the cables that came with your old ones and the ones that came with the HDSs.... same part number and all. You could plug em in and launch tomorow! You just have to install the structure scan, wich is way easy. The only "electrical" thing you have to do is give it 12v off its own dedicated switch. But dont pay someone to do the head units, just screw in the RAMs and your read to go.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Herefishy9995] Looking for help with installation hds 10 lowrance - by mike4cobra - 03-22-2011, 12:04 AM