Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFO Renegade-Early impressions
That is funny, I pm'd him that info too. Great minds huh!

If packing is no issue, I would go with the X5 (which I own). Advantages, a standing deck, frame to mount things to.

As far as the GAS motor, keep in mind you can purchase a FRAME and put it on the Rampage later on for that gas motor too, but you can add a gas motor to that motor mount Dave offers, he has video of this.

One thing Alan has mentioned is, by running the Gas motor on his X5, and the boat turned Zodiac style, you get allot of spray up through the opening which is where that floor would be nice. Could also be achieved by buying a second platform and putting it in front of the sliding. I know you can do that with our frame, but the new X5 frame is different.

I can do everything with my Renegade that I can with my X5 via add ons, but the Renegade is about half the weight. Big plus for weakling me. Plus, the time spent getting the boat put together and aired up from the suitcase stage is half as long with the Renegade, as there is no frame to assemble.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
NFO Renegade-Early impressions - by Tarponjim - 04-26-2010, 04:02 AM
Re: [cpierce] NFO Renegade-Early impressions - by flygoddess - 03-30-2011, 04:54 PM