Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creek Company's new boat.
Yes, TD switched back to the old style, for example. Old style can be made into a true lightweight/low cost pack in boat, which would be hard to do with this new style.

I would be interested in a true frameless pontoon where all parts of the seat clear the water by at least 4" even for large loads or heavy passengers. That would mean a much faster boat with greater range without hangup in the middle. The only thing I have seen that comes close is the NRS gigbob, but it is way too heavy and complicated. It does use drop stitch technology which allows much higher rigidity, due to much higher inflation pressure. http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.asp?pfid=16400
My guess is that drop stitch would be involved in the next toon/tube advance, FWIW.

Pon

[quote albinotrout][quote flygoddess]. Might have to get use to design Albino. Looks like the wave on the future.[/quote]

Yeah I see what is coming, but I think there will still be a market for the older design styles.[/quote]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Creek Company's new boat. - by idahoron - 01-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Re: [albinotrout] Creek Company's new boat. - by pontoonman - 01-23-2012, 09:25 PM