Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wipers boiling at Willard (Report)
I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to ask that question. I think your old boat would have had no problem but your new rig might be in trouble but how much water do you need to float your boat? I think you would have no problem turning around (and I do remember how much room you need to turn around) but as I have said before the area is rough, lots of rocks. After you go through the channel, the area is wide, you would need to stay at the bottom of the channel until you get close to the mud bank then go up the little hill until you line up your boat with the water, then back your boat into the deep hole that I have discribed in an earlier post. I would advise you to drive your car/truck over there and take a look first, then you can seen for yourself. Wiperslayer and I are going after the big fish at CJ strike this weekend, if you don't make it out send me a PM and we can hook up next week and give it a go. WH2
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [BearLakeMack] Wipers boiling at Willard (Report) - by wiperhunter2 - 10-09-2003, 08:09 AM