Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Lake Cathrine Adventure 4-9
Yup - that's an epic adventure. You guys are truly nuts - 5ft? And for some slimy bright colored minnows. You must have a really fine filet knife.

Lucky to get the ride up (you cheaters!!!) - but with that much drilling ahead - can't blame ya!
So - you running Telemark skis, or those downhills that the heel clips in/out?
Been a while since I hit powder (pretty much since I discovered ice-fishing). Nice that you're able to combine both. And while others are getting out on open water. Reminds me on San Diego where we could go from coastal surf in the morning to cross-country skiing in the afternoon, then end up in the desert by nightfall.

So you never got a response in on the "Ban the Twins" campaign. (I missed it too) If this is your answer I'll take it.
Pretty pix, fun looking adventure - and I'LL NOTE - no tones of disrespect or attack or disregard. I hope you meant to do that.

gotta ask though - is "fishinglover" your little brother or sister? You seem to have added a "TyeDyeFan" to your club. Guess we'll see if his time-out teaches.

Messages In This Thread
Epic Lake Cathrine Adventure 4-9 - by TyeDyeTwins - 04-10-2012, 05:01 AM
Re: [TyeDyeTwins] Epic Lake Cathrine Adventure 4-9 - by CoyoteSpinner - 04-10-2012, 02:25 PM