Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Lake Cathrine Adventure 4-9
[quote TyeDyeTwins]I don't regret posting about the lakers in mary or the other waters I have posted. Not buying the pressure argument at this time.

PBH is right. I need a better argument if I am going to propose a regulation change. There is a biologist that has a degree on the subject of Lake Mary and knows the lake better than I do.[/quote]TDT, not to be abasive, but there was never any heavy exposure about the lakers in Mary's untill you exposed it. I knew about them, along with a few others. I'm not upset, it is what it is,but you can expect some extra pressure on them now, I guarantee it. That may or may not be negative, but I would have rathered it be a little more descreet. I guess time will tell what the impact is. I think you're slowly learning the negative impacts of exploiting sensitive waters though, ie. Lower Bells. So many fewer people fished that little pond just 2 years ago. I think you know why.
This being said, I still admire your backcountry excursions and wherewithall to "giterdun".
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Epic Lake Cathrine Adventure 4-9 - by TyeDyeTwins - 04-10-2012, 05:01 AM
Re: [TyeDyeTwins] Epic Lake Cathrine Adventure 4-9 - by brookieguy1 - 04-17-2012, 05:21 AM