Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sportsmanship
[size 2] Do on to others, no what I mean? I treat people like I want to be treated and react to each situation as it arrises.[/size]

[size 2]As far as favorite spots on a lake I do not own ( Which is all of them[Wink] ) you have to share. If someone ends up in an area that you deemed your favorite spot,etc then it's first one there rule. That is fair.[/size]

[size 2] I have gotten somewhere before others then they try to horn in and I politley ask them to move or give me some space respecting the first come, first serve courtesy which must places will enforce.[/size]

[size 2] But there is always an idiot who does not care. Usually in an old beat up truck reaking of beer and probably lives in a dive in some horrible area.[/size]

[size 2] Look at the way they live says alot to on how they act towards others. I think because I started out without alot and slowly gained stuff made me more open and understanding.[/size]

[size 2] Not to mention the military training and police training on team work and working things out.[/size]

[size 2] Whatever![crazy] I am starting to ramble.[/size]

[size 2]On another note I invite you all to read for newest thread on California Board " Not necessarly fishing " about your opinion on recent strikes![mad][/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Sportsmanship - by TubeDude - 10-15-2003, 02:45 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Sportsmanship - by PREDATOR - 10-15-2003, 03:20 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Sportsmanship - by fuzzyfisher - 10-15-2003, 04:48 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Sportsmanship - by icefool - 10-15-2003, 05:48 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Sportsmanship - by Matador - 10-15-2003, 08:18 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Sportsmanship - by fishfather - 10-15-2003, 08:49 PM