Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Bass and a Jordan Surprise.
nice job troutbum looks like its still producing for you good, ive probly kept 50 out of there in the last 2 weeks and you took a few and ive seen people with stringers leaving, that hole is just stacked with whities and a sickly brown[:p]. But i know what you mean about people there thinking they can come right on your lap just cause your catching fish. i think that guy might have been the same dude i saw but maybe not he came up the first time i was ever there and said "hey thats my spot", nice and loud and almost like he was gonna cry so i said back,first time here man. so he proceeds to fish on the rocky bank and cast his lures right at my feet on the sandbar, i was getting them every cast on the fly rod and i watched him cast his lure 5 times in a row with no bites and he had this look of frustration on his face and turns to me and says in a panic "what color are you using, and i said doesent matter and he also proceeded to tell me the reason he cant get a bite is becuase he is reeling agiainst the current and not down with it, that had to be the dumbest thing i ever heard especially when its a WB frenzy you can throw a bare hook in for em and it doesent matter. I remember my dad saying to me, is this guy serious cause he's lucky we already had caught a ton of fish or he might be taking a nice swim.[Wink]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [TroutBumDave] White Bass and a Jordan Surprise. - by Jazzperch1 - 10-15-2012, 12:28 PM