Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Fish Plants!? Yikes! Plants Just Announced 11/4 7:15pm
I am truly without words,about the "Real Deal" that occured from this "Natural Occourance of Life" if arson or otherwise,It seems to me that,focus on concerns of Family,and rebuilding are the concern at bay.With all due respect,Fishing to "All" that eagerly wait the arrival of the Plant,is like the "old quote" "IT'S LIKE SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL". I belive that Many of us should Focus on those that have Lost Homes and their Belonging,and truly put aside our hobbie's and step up to address the present needs of other "Californian's"in need of help.In NO WAY I'M I TRYING TO DIVERT,YOUR SUBJECT POST;But "I" Too have Question's about State,and Federal Goverment Recently and excersized them without answers; Well,Forget the Fishing for once and Look into your self,and count your Blessings Now" while there still around.The Fish will allways be there,you just have to Think more Like a Fish,to Catch It.And Isn't That the Reason Alone,Why We Choose To Fish Anyway? The best things in life are free,is a lie!The Pursuit of a Fisherman,goes from Reality to Transcendenice! If you Believe,You Can. You Will!But LIFE,and People,take on certian priortites,?It Goes without saying....
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [JapanRon] Another Week of No Fish Plants! - by ROMEROFISHERKING - 11-05-2003, 09:14 AM