Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm New to BFT
Hey folks,

I'm new to the BFT. I'm a 95% fly-fishing purest, I only say 95% because this time of year I like to pull out the spin cast for some Bassing. But if I'm going for trout I'm going to take them on the fly. I switched to Fly-fishing only for trout about 5-6 years ago so I know I still have a ton to learn, but that's why I love it. I love the challenge of learning new techniques and tactics. I just graduated from Utah State, and currently live in Logan, however my roots run into Idaho and I still purchase an Idaho fishing license each year cause I can't stay away from Idaho fishing, but I do have a Utah license as well. Anyways I don't have many friends that are obsessed with fishing like I am, as a matter of fact I have few friends that even fish at all. So I can't really talk fishing with many of my associates therefore I turn to you guys. If you ever want to hit some streams or float tube some lakes and need a fishing partner I'm game. Anyways I look forward to learning from you guys and sharing what I know, where and when I can.

Cheers
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
I'm New to BFT - by aspiringflymstr - 05-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Re: [albinotrout] I'm New to BFT - by TylerKunz - 05-17-2013, 04:27 AM
Re: [aspiringflymstr] I'm New to BFT - by road - 05-17-2013, 08:47 PM