Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo boat caution
Yes Erawk we had a pretty good day but I didnt want to hijack this thread... hahaha

We got about 15 dinks trolling rattle traps and storm swim shad and like I said Ive been lurking here for a while and decided to put some effort into bass fishing which Im new at. I got two little smallies to eat a lil green crankbait back in a few coves. they were both with bigger females but they would only chase not eat. My buddy was so intent on hooking the bigger fish we trolling motored around the one set for an hour before giving up...

Ive been fishing mead my whole life but for the last 3 years Ive been hooked on the river... I know from some old posts that alot of you guys dont seem to like Allan Cole or his lures but I have had alot of real success using them down at willow and am an avid A.C. fisherman and will swear to their effectivness. It took about 10 trips to learn how to use them and where to fish them but in the last year and a half have put alot of 20+ lb fish in the boat with not much success with other swimbaits.

I am really starting to get into the larry and sally scene tho and will try and split my time between hunting trophys on the river and chasing bass at mead and mohave.

Good luck to you all!!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Echo boat caution - by wolfs4evr - 05-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Re: [StarsnStripers] Echo boat caution - by Erawk - 05-21-2013, 03:41 AM
Re: [Erawk] Echo boat caution - by StarsnStripers - 05-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Re: [wolfs4evr] Echo boat caution - by TheWhizzle - 05-21-2013, 04:05 PM