Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Ice Fishing Report
Took a ride up to Pineview today to check out your story on the ice . I seen holes by the boat docks at Port Marina , tried walking on the ice and busted thru getting my legs wet ( I'm just not a god yet ) . I didn't bring a plank , so I fished the open water up by the dam for a while . Nothing . Broke off twice on snags , found some lures washed up on shore and seen more dead 1" perch on the shore . One had a gash on its head . Headed around the lake when it started to snow and blow . Drove over to Huntsville and seen some open water on the north side of Bluffs swim beach .Seen where someone punched holes on the south side . Did you do both rows of holes out there ? Nice work if you did . LOL I headed out in a blizzard to try my luck in the open water . I've been wanting to fish it in a storm to see if I could get me a muskie then . It was kinda tuff casting into the wind . If you got it too high it would come right back at ya LOL . I was about frozen solid on my fingers and something slammed my pointer 78 and just about ripped the rod out of my frozen hands . By the time I tried to set the hook it was gone .I think it just gave me a head slam to my lure .Maybe if I would of let it set it would of struck again . Just my luck . Made about 20 more cast to the same area , and nothing . Tired of fighting the snow and wind , I think I had 1" of snow on my back side . Headed for home at 5:00pm , and what a fun ride in the snow . Nice to be warm and comfy at home with a cold one in hand . All I want is one more muskie for christmas . LOL
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Pineview Ice Fishing Report - by IceFishingGod - 12-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Re: [IceFishingGod] Pineview Ice Fishing Report - by Hellsangler69 - 12-15-2003, 03:24 AM