Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need New Powered 'Toon
[quote flygoddess]Actually it is a deck for motor and battery. I have it on the back of my Renegade in this picture, but you could put it at the open end so it would be more like a Zodiac. Elevate the seat so you are facing towards the closed end.
[.IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/FlyGoddess/Renegade/IMG_3255.jpg[/IMG]
Like I said Cpierce runs hers both ways.
With the Assault you could run a motor at either end.
If you are looking for more a boat style and no fins, the Sea Eagle might be more a choice. I just like to use fins to hold a spot, specially on a slow moving river, but then a lot of rivers you would want your feet out of the water.
Something to think about with a motor.

I will admit, I run Electric motors on all my boats, but never a gas. But like I said, a 2 hp is small enough I don't see it being that different.
Does the motor have an idle or will you have to stop and start it?
I have a Fusion on the way, but could be awhile before I can try it out.[/quote]

One question that he hasn't asked is how is the motor mount held down in this picture? The reason I am asking is the small motors like mine turn 360 deg. So he could mount the motor just like you have and turn it to pull him. The only thing is the motor lifts up pretty hard but if the mount holds down it should work. Ron
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Need New Powered 'Toon - by atvaholic - 02-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Re: [flygoddess] Need New Powered 'Toon - by idahoron - 02-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Re: [idahoron] Need New Powered 'Toon - by jmach - 02-08-2014, 05:03 AM