Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need New Powered 'Toon
[quote atvaholic]Yeah, Im liking the assault a little bit more. Seeing the motors on both ends, thats interesting. A gas to get you way out there and an electric to troll quiet bays. How stable is it? I see scadden standing up on one, but he looks pretty shakey.

Im still looking at the rampage. I see its a bit wider, longer than other boats. Also pretty heavy. Is it made of more durable material? are there more valves? just trying to see if its worth the extra cost. Will it fit in the duffel?[/quote]

As for standing, with the Assault closed at both ends it feels that secure. I personally haven't tried, but i have terrible balance. But I have wanted to, specially on the XX.

Some comparisons for you, the XX is 6" shorter than the Ramapage. 4" narrower, 2" smaller diameter toons, and 6 lbs lighter because of this.
The Rampage might fit in a duffle, but it takes sucking the air completely out,and folding it just right. If it can be done, Dave can show you. There might be a youtube of it.
The XX has a valve for each side and one on each seat. I am not sure if the Rampage has two per side but one for the seat.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Need New Powered 'Toon - by atvaholic - 02-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Re: [idahoron] Need New Powered 'Toon - by jmach - 02-08-2014, 05:03 AM
Re: [atvaholic] Need New Powered 'Toon - by flygoddess - 02-10-2014, 12:23 AM