Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocky's Reef and the cat house
Hey Pat nice trip, sounded like a great day! I found your wiper a few hours later, I had to drive to work so I took my new toon and stopped by Willard for an hour and 15 minutes on the way home. Wanted eyes and wiper since I just ran out. So I put out my poles cranked my motor on high, only 1.8 mph so I dipped the oars and paddled like a wild man and was able to hit 3.2 mph. Headed across the area you and I fished and as I turned around and headed back, big bendo, thought I snagged up so I was trying to shutoff motors as the snag started to circle me. Decided I better start paying attention and ended up with a mid range wiper. Love that kind of snags. Pulled across Rocky's reef on the way back and fish on. Found your eye too, but it shrunk a little from getting wet I guess. Ended up giving me a head shake and self releasing. Anyway had more things than time to do so had to run, but glad I stopped for a few. Water temp 76 later in the day. Thanks for your great stories. Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Rocky's Reef and the cat house - by TubeDude - 06-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Rocky's Reef and the cat house - by SkunkedAgain - 06-25-2014, 12:19 PM