Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning madness at Lindon 7-1-14
Yup, I figured it was you!

I was fishing just south of the bubble up this morning and I was surprised to see another tuber out there. It's usually just myself and FishMfisherson that tube there (on Saturdays or weekday evenings). But seeing that it was a weekday and FishMcfisherson was at work (and Lindon/Bubble Up being your stomping grounds) - it had to be THE TubeDude Smile. I was planning to make my way to the bubble up, but I had plenty of action myself and never got that far. I lost count, must have caught 20+ channels, I had 'doubles' on at least 4 times. My best trip so far in terms quantity. It was a lot of fun and my arms were getting a bit tired from the cat tug of wars.

Have been using large pieces of cut bait (1/2 to 1/3 of a white bass) to try and catch a big cat for the contest, but the cookie cutters still go for it. Most of them fight consistently well, it's hard for me to tell if it's a 3 pounder or 8 pounder until the come to the surface.

It was a pleasure seeing 'the general' at work and I might catch you there again one of these days.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Morning madness at Lindon 7-1-14 - by TubeDude - 07-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Morning madness at Lindon 7-1-14 - by UtahLakeCats - 07-01-2014, 10:45 PM