Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning madness at Lindon 7-1-14
Conner said he ran into you at the ramp and said you showed him your hanger rig. From his description I was unclear what he meant. Any chance you'd be willing to specify a close up shot of that and some first hand info on how you fish with it? Pretty please with extra smelly jelly on it?

I haven't got out as much as I hoped, I got a big commission and have to work when I have it. And Conner's just geting over strep, mono, and a scarlet fever rash - all at the same time. No wonder the docs couldn't figg'r out what he had! I can't blame him for wanting to take a group of girls out on our boat for a joy ride. That makes going fishing with his dad a harder sell. I hope you told him to reconsider his priorities for my sake.[Wink]

We did get out a few weeks ago on the north end and did OK - once we found some reeds in deep enough water. (I was amazed at the die-off of the reeds at the edges.) I still have yet to understand how you catch so many cats "in the middle of nowhere." Short of that, perhaps I'll have to do more exploration of Bird Island this year if I want to do well with the kitties.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Morning madness at Lindon 7-1-14 - by TubeDude - 07-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Morning madness at Lindon 7-1-14 - by Roghet - 07-02-2014, 03:22 PM