Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Beach Food Chain 8-28-14
Good to talk to ya today. It was a good lookin' day and it was hard to watch you head out to sea with no competition. I had some minor issues to deal with at home like ... "dereliction of matrimonial duties" .. "alienation of affection" .... "unfair division of labor"... stuff like that, so decided to take a day off to get re-acquainted with my sweet wife.

I picked up a few more wb after you left and now have a good supply-- thanks. They are on ice now and will be ready for duty in the morning. I'm going to try that "straight north" area you suggested... maybe try a whole adult wb and see if the cat I have been looking for all summer might be hanging out in that area. I've been finding lots of cats in the 2 to 4 ft. depths but not many over 26-27 inches. I haven't really hit the deeper water yet so maybe that's where the big boys are hiding. I expect the bigger cats to start showing up as the water cools.

Thanks again for what you were willing to share... always good to talk to ya.

The best is yet to come.

BLK
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Lincoln Beach Food Chain 8-28-14 - by TubeDude - 08-28-2014, 10:12 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Lincoln Beach Food Chain 8-28-14 - by Boatloadakids - 08-29-2014, 03:05 AM