Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To spear...or not to spear?
[quote ifishutah]Sorry to anger and annoy others about this.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I'm neither angered or annoyed. Life is way too short for that sort of attitude.[/#800000][/font]

[quote ifishutah]My intention was simply to defend a position opposite of what was presented earlier.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Defending a position is best done with facts, not emotion. Please, if you have knowledge of any research, studies, or data that tells us that spearfishing has a negative impact on a fishery, I would very much like to see it - as would others on here, I'm sure.[/#800000][/font]

[quote ifishutah]Hopefully nobody takes any of this personally.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Very seldom do I ever take something said about or to me personally. But I do enjoy the occasional passionate discussion that Internet websites are want to bring. It helps keep this fast aging, sometimes befuddled grey matter of mine in shape. Life is good; carry on.[/#800000][/font] [Smile]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
To spear...or not to spear? - by TubeDude - 09-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Re: [ifishutah] To spear...or not to spear? - by dubob - 09-15-2014, 11:19 PM