Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tale of two tubers 3-10-15
Good to talk to ya today TD, also nice to meet your better half. Good fisher and a classy lady. Hope you didn't notice my snicker when you had to fess up that the little lady had out fished you....again.

Love it when the big pond is glassy calm like that.The slight breeze that came up later did nothing more than keep my shady side ear cold. The sun felt good and I noticed that even the carp had seized upon the opportunity to bask in the sun -- saw several carp clusters that would have provided a great flock-shot with my bow...next time.

I had a few good whacks that I missed but still, was only able to extract two 23-24 incher cats from the flats. Had one good bite that hit and then charged my boat. By the time I caught up with him he had decided he didn't like carp meat any more.

When the water temps finally reach up into the 60s the cats will wake up and then we give them a real serious thrashing. Lookin' forward to it.

I'll be after 'em again tomorrow and maybe give that area you suggested a try to see if I can stir something up there.

The best is yet to come.

BLK
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Tale of two tubers 3-10-15 - by TubeDude - 03-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Tale of two tubers 3-10-15 - by Boatloadakids - 03-11-2015, 01:13 AM