Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores
Wow, big weekend with some nice fish.... This bumps up both team scores again but the south still retains a 1.3" per fish lead... That's crazy to have an average over 29" per 10 fish.... Very nice mark and will be very difficult for team north to catch up, but I'm sure we'll keep trying... MarkF, I couldn't see the extra half inch there, it was short on both ends, but I agree it is over 29, but not by a half inch, more like a 1/4 or less from what the picture shows... I know I should stretch for team north, we need it, but on one of the final scorers for the team score I have to go off what is shown... Heck of a nice fish even if it is a sand blasted brute... LeakyP, I gave you the extra half, it was close, but yours doesn't go to the team score so I gave you the benefit of the doubt.. IceSled, serious contender for second place, one more fish and you could be a solid second place, but for now still down in the pack, but my vote for one to watch.... Nice job everyone... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [SkunkedAgain] Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores - by SkunkedAgain - 08-24-2015, 02:04 PM