Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lighting up Lincoln Beach 9-10-15
[#0000FF]As I have said before, I no longer fish competitively. I entered the cat contest but I don't stay awake all night scheming about how I can win.

Most years I catch a few "contest worthy" fish without even trying. This year my two best big fish spots are unfishable...with water being too low. But I will still get out fishing once in a while and if a biggun comes to play I will take his picture, give him/her a little smooch and send them back to the gene pool.

I don't consider anything under about 30 inches and/or 10# to be worthy of paddling all the way back to shore and setting up a portable photo studio. So if the current trend continues I may not enter ANY fish.

This is the beginning of my multi-species fall fling. I will hit Utah Lake a few more times...but focusing more on walleyes than cats. However, I will usually be dragging a chunk of bait while slinging plastic. Most of my biggest cats from the past have been caught thusly. Kay, Sarah, Sarah. (Que sera, sera)
[/#0000FF]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Lighting up Lincoln Beach 9-10-15 - by TubeDude - 09-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Re: [SkunkedAgain] Lighting up Lincoln Beach 9-10-15 - by TubeDude - 09-11-2015, 02:12 PM