Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Talk
History does repeat itself if lessons aren't learn. There are many similarities between the Roman Empire and the the US. (i.e. Sports, Government, etc.)

Will the World downfall happen in the next 30 years ? Who knows - Is Utah in the best place when the stuff hits the fan - I think it's probably in the top 10%.

Do I have a generator, camper, guns, ammunition, and supplies. You Bet.

Onto your "Gun Talk" - recently the mayor of St. Louis said the body count from daily shootings far exceeds the School shooting. She (yes the mayor is a lady) wants more action taken for this type of daily gun fire. Chicago had 44 people shot & killed over the 4th of July weekend - that was down from previous years. Yearly numbers are in the 700+ just from Chicago (within the city limits). Obama did nothing for his home state while he was a local politician.

I haven't got a concealed carry permit yet - been thinking about it and probably should. So I use the Boy scout Motto -- Be Prepared -

Being from the Dakota's where a gun in the pick-up gun rack was the norm and is still that way - no politician is going to get away with taking gun away from the people - if they do then I will move to a state that still allows the right to care arms.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Gun Talk - by wiperhunter2 - 10-18-2015, 11:24 PM
Re: [wiperhunter2] Gun Talk - by Lundman - 10-19-2015, 08:57 PM
Re: [Lundman] Gun Talk - by wolfs4evr - 10-20-2015, 02:02 AM
Re: [wolfs4evr] Gun Talk - by albinotrout - 10-20-2015, 04:19 AM